Jingle Bell Rock Earrings

With December now upon us, it's time to swing into Christmas crafting. I'm really looking forward to sharing some Christmas jewellery projects with you this month.... a Twelve Days of Christmas, if you like - but stretched out over the next three weeks. I hope you'll stop by for each of the twelve projects to see what I've come up with.

Right now, I've got Bing Crosby's "Merry Christmas" playing in my studio. It's one of my all time favourite Christmas albums and I must have played it a thousand times but it always makes me feel Christmassey! So in keeping with how cheery I find this music, let's kick off this event with some equally cheery earrings, called "Jingle all the Way".

Let's have a look at how these are put together.

Materials needed for each earring:



Begin by opening an eye pin, hooking on the loop of one of the jingle bells and then closing the eye pin again. Repeat with the other two bells.

For the silver ball, place a bead cap on the head pin, the stardust ball and another bead cap. Thread on a 5mm tube and then turn a loop.
Repeat for the other lengths using 2 x 5mm (or a 10mm tube if you have one) on one, a 20mm on another and the 30mm on the remaining one.

Open a jump ring and hook all 4 loops onto it, arranging them from shortest to longest.
Attach another jump ring to the first one and then attach it to the bottom of the bow connector.
Finish the earring by opening the loop of the earring wire and then hooking on the top of the bow connector.
Now, make a matching pair and then jingle your way through Christmas!

For even more Christmas inspiration, you can purchase my 12 Days of Christmas Earrings ebooks. They're downloadable immediately after checkout.

'Til next time.....








If you can't get enough of My Tutorials and you want even more inspiration, click here to find my books and printable pdfs



No comments

Post a Comment